Friday 8 September 2017

The Beef Now Gets Even Hotter: Aftermath The Osagie Shades, Vector Throws A Challenge At M.I


Following the heated interview involving Pulse TV's Osagie Alonge with popular rapper, M.I. Abaga, where the former challenged the rapper M.I of having produced a "wack" Chairman album some years back, the Nigerian hip-hop audience has been thrown into some controversy of sort.

And just today, after it seemed that the argument generated from that interview has died down a little, another rapper, Vector tha Viper opened up a whole new chapter of the beef.

Vector posted on his Instgram page, a cut out video clip of the Osagie interview with M.I, the part where the interviewer threw another shade at M.I, saying Vector did a Freestyle session at Unilag sometimes back, in which he (M.I) was absent. 


Osagie, just like many other rap fans, wondered why M.I has not featured Vector or collaborated with him at any time before, giving room to the suspicion that he (M.I) is avoiding  going head-to-head with Vector in a rap freestyle, or a contest. However, Vector has this more to say below.  

He posted this on his IG page today, he said, "@mi_abaga you na bad guy sha...lol.
Firstly, you mailed me a beat sometime ago on some "let's make this dope record happen" but yeah that was all it was."

"You were also supposed to be on the #Kingkongremix but yeah we all must have gotten very busy... hehe. So let me make this clear... 16 bars is nothing, i'm not the type to involve in fake talks so... yeah... you said and i quote "i am the guy who wants to rap with everybody" ok then, LET'S RAP".


Hope M.I is not being tempted to go back to the studio, and wax a new track called, "Beef Part 2".

How far will this beef last? 
Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment